GoldN, LLC © 2023 All Rights Reserved
Ready for a visit?
Supportive Living | Assisted Living | Personal Care Services
Spring House provides Supportive Living services (commonly known as personal care and assisted living), which may vary by location and related licensure. Supportive Living includes all services and amenities of our Independent Living program.
- Medication management services are also part of our Supportive Living services and managed by a licensed nurse.
- Supportive Living services are customized to each specific resident, and provided in a discreet and dignified manner.
- Supportive Living Services may include the following, from minimal assistance to a more comprehensive level of care:
- Medication Assistance and Reminders
- Assistance with ambulation, transfers, and escorts to and from daily routine activities, and social events
- Assistance with dining
- Grooming and personal hygiene
- Toileting and incontinence management
- Other personal care and assisted living services may be available subject to applicable regulations.
Each Spring House senior living residence provides an ongoing assessment for each resident to ensure his or her needs are met in an appropriate and dignified manner. A custom Individualized Service Plan (ISP) is created for each resident and updated frequently based on their needs, including change in condition and personal preferences.
Our simplified and easy to understand fee structure compliments the needs and requests documented in each resident’s service plan and may change based on the actual needs of the resident.